Suitable for testing solids, liquids, powders, and pastes. The MTPS sensor offers “Plug & Play” thermal conductivity characterization.
• Sealed against dust and liquids by a RTV silicone sealant between housing and sensor chip
• Housing is made of stainless steel
• Chip surface is made of alumina (96% aluminum oxide) with a thin sealing glass layer
Environmental – Operating
Operating temperature range for sensor head: -50°C to +200°C (with option to extend to 500°C)
Note: Sensor does NOT heat sample beyond a couple of degrees.
Relative humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
External: vacuum to 6 Atm (90 PSIG)
• Sensor is factory calibrated and provided in “Plug & Play” format.
• Calibration data is stored on sensor’s ID chip in sensor connector.
• Calibration data is verified prior to sensor operation with standard reference materials.
• Sensors are interchangeable and field replaceable.